- BBB – Better Business Bureau
- DIRECTV Terms of Service
- Public Inspection File
- Statement of Compliance
- Wholesale Broadband File
- 800 Service
- 811 Call Before you Dig
- 900 Service
- 911 and E911 Service Limitations
- Acceptable Use Policy for Broadband Internet Service
- Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
- Battery Backup Notice
- Broadband Internet Service Network Management Policy
- Bylaws of Wilkes Telephone Membership
- Cable Television Privacy Notice
- Copyright and Digital Millennium Copyright Act Requirements
- CPNI Privacy Notice – Account Password
- E911 Waiver
- Entering Customer Premises & Right of Way Statement
- International Calling
- International Rates
- Lifeline Availability Notice
- Network Management – Frequently Asked Questions
- Network Transparency Statement
- Opt-Out Notice
- Privacy Statement
- RiverStreet Security License Information
- Statement of Non-Discrimination
- Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS)
- Telephone Number Property Right Statement
- Telephone Safety
- Telephone Solicitation Calls
- Television Service Notice
- Terms of Payment
- US Area Codes and Time Zones
DIRECTV Terms of Service
*DIRECTV STREAM: Service subject to DIRECTV STREAM terms and conditions (see directv.com/legal/). Requires high speed internet. Minimum internet speed of 8Mbps per stream recommended for optimal viewing. Compatible device req’d. Residential U.S. customers only (excludes Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands).
Your DIRECTV STREAM service renews monthly at the prevailing rate, charged to your payment method on file unless you cancel. New customers who cancel service in the first 14 days will receive a full refund. Otherwise, no refunds or credits for any partial month periods or unwatched content. However, once you’ve cancelled, you can access DIRECTV STREAM through the remaining monthly period. Returning customers who disconnected service within previous 12 months are not eligible for a refund.
DIRECTV STREAM Device: Device for well-qualified customers $10/mo. for 12 mos. on 0% APR installment agreement; otherwise $120 each. Applicable taxes due at sale. Non-qualified customers must purchase devices up front. Purchased devices may be returned within 14 days for a full refund. Devices purchased on installment agreement subject to additional terms and conditions. See cancellation policy at directv.com/CancellationPolicyStream for more details.
Regional Sports & Local Channels: Regional Sports available with CHOICE and above. Not available in select areas. Channels vary by package & billing region. Device may need to be in billing region in order to view.
Cancellation: Modify or cancel at any time online or by calling 1-800-531-5000.
Taxes: State and local taxes or other governmental fees and charges may apply including any such taxes, fees or charges assessed against discounted fees or service credits.
Limits: Offers may not be available through all channels and in select areas. Programming subject to blackout restrictions. All offers, programming, promotions, pricing, terms, restrictions & conditions subject to change & may be modified, discontinued, or terminated at any time without notice. See directv.com/stream/ for details.
Access HBO Max through HBO Max app or hbomax.com with your DIRECTV log-in credentials. HBO MAX is used under license.
Cinemax and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. Separate SHOWTIME subscription required. SHOWTIME is a registered trademark of Showtime Networks Inc., a Paramount Company. All rights reserved. Starz and related channels and service marks are the property of Starz Entertainment, LLC. Visit starz.com for airdates/times. EPIX is a registered trademark of EPIX Entertainment LLC. Google, Google Play, and Android TV are trademarks of Google LLC.
©2022 DIRECTV. DIRECTV and all other DIRECTV marks are trademarks of DIRECTV, LLC.